Theater & Performing Arts
This episode features alumni working across the country in the theater and performing arts industries, moderated by Hoof ‘n’ Horn‘s Adam Beskind ’20 and Shaina Lubliner ’20.
- Dani Davis ’88, Director, Tony-nominated Broadway Producer & Emmy-winning Writer
- Claire Florian ’09, American Ballet Theatre Studio Company, Managing Director
- Talya Klein ’02, Writer/Director
- Madeleine Lambert ’08, Actress, Audiobook Narrator & Performance Coach
- Martavius Parrish ’14, Founder & CEO, Artonomist; Performer, Director & Teaching Artist
- Margaret Skoglund ’10, KGM Theatrical General Management, General Manager; Virtual Broadway, Co-Founder
Listen to This Episode
DEMAN and Hear at Duke, Duke’s student-run podcast hub, are partnering to present DEMAN Live Audio. Now you can listen to past Zoom episodes of DEMAN Live wherever you listen to podcasts. New audio episodes drop monthly.