A Conversation with Duke Alumni at The New York Times
Join us for a special virtual conversation featuring Duke alumni working across The New York Times Company. We dive into their careers and behind-the-scenes insights, from reporting and editing to marketing and managing. We also learn how their roles have evolved during the pandemic and answer your burning questions.
Presented by DEMAN, The Chronicle, DukeNY and DEMAN NY. Follow @DukeDEMAN and @TheDukeChronicle.
- Eric Bishop ‘07, Deputy Editor, News Desk, The New York Times
- Maureen Farrell ‘01, Business Reporter, The New York Times
- Ashley Harding ’04, Executive Director, Growth & Product Marketing, The New York Times
- Kashmir Hill ‘03, Technology Reporter, The New York Times
- Aaron Krolik ‘15, Interactive News Reporter & Developer, The New York Times
- David Perpich ‘99, Publisher, The Athletic and Wirecutter
- Jon Scher ‘84, Managing Editor, Talent Development, The Athletic
- Moderated by Michelle Charlesworth ’92, Reporter & Co-Anchor, WABC-TV