Pen, Page & Podcast: Journalism/Media Industry
This episode brings together alumni from New York to Los Angeles, working in journalism, creative writing, and media industries, moderated by The Chronicle‘s Sarah Derris ’21 and Eva Hong ’21.
- Ken Bensinger ’97, BuzzFeed News, Investigative Reporter; Author
- Maureen Farrell ’01, The Wall Street Journal, MoneyBeat Reporter
- Danielle Genet ’12, Good Morning America, Producer
- Mangesh Hattikudur ’01, iHeartMedia/HowStuffWorks, SVP, Podcast Development
- Erica Henry ‘94, CNN, Southeast Region Newsgathering Director
- Sarah Krueger ’12, WRAL TV, Reporter
- Maria Kuznetsova ’08, Writer; Fiction Editor; Assistant Professor, Auburn University
- Marc Lieberman ’92, CBS 60 Minutes, Producer
- Marco Werman ’83, The World/PRX, Host/Executive Editor
- Winston Wilde ’08, NBC News, White House Producer
Listen to This Episode
DEMAN and Hear at Duke, Duke’s student-run podcast hub, are partnering to present DEMAN Live Audio. Now you can listen to past Zoom episodes of DEMAN Live wherever you listen to podcasts. New audio episodes drop monthly.