Inside the Music Industry
This episode features remarkable alumni from across the country, working in fascinating areas of the music industry. Moderated by Ethan Udell and Mitra Kiciman of Small Town Records, Duke’s student-run record label.
- Tim Castelli ’89, CRO, Multi-Platform Group, iHeartMedia
- Kaitlin Gladney ’14, Founder/Manager, Parallax Creative
- Eric Hölljes ’09, Singer/Songwriter, Delta Rae
- Mary Jurey ’88, Chief Business Officer, Blue Élan Records
- Ethan Schiffres ’05, Partner, Gang, Tyre, Ramer, Brown & Passman
- Jessica Shaw ’05, SVP, Sync Licensing, Sony Music Entertainment
- Julie Williams ’19, Singer-Songwriter
Listen to This Episode
DEMAN and Hear at Duke, Duke’s student-run podcast hub, are partnering to present DEMAN Live Audio. Now you can listen to past Zoom episodes of DEMAN Live wherever you listen to podcasts. New audio episodes drop monthly.