Marketing, Branding & Influencers
Our sixth episode features alumni working in marketing and branding, both creative and strategy, moderated by students in Duke Marketing Club and Fuqua’s Marketing Club, in conversation with some amazing alumni.
- Ashley Alman ’13, Netflix, Manager, Creative Marketing; formerly HuffPost
- Bette Ann Fialkov ’07, Lyft Director, Influencer Marketing & Entertainment Events
- Cassie Goldring ’15, Condé Nast, Manager, Partnerships; formerly The New York Times
- Ashley Harding ’04, The New York Times, Managing Director, Growth Marketing
- Samantha Klein ’15, Facebook Client Solutions Manager, Entertainment
- Timi Lewis ‘95, Lewis Media Company, Principal
- Drew Neisser ’79, Renegade Founder & CEO
- Detavio Samuels ‘02, iONE Digital and One Solution, President
- Emma Welch ‘16, TikTok, Content Partnerships Coordinator
Listen to This Episode
DEMAN and Hear at Duke, Duke’s student-run podcast hub, are partnering to present DEMAN Live Audio. Now you can listen to past Zoom episodes of DEMAN Live wherever you listen to podcasts. New audio episodes drop monthly.