Fine Arts & Fashion
This features Duke alumni working in the fine arts and fashion industries, moderated by students in The Standard, FORM Magazine, Nasher MUSE, and Fuqua’s Luxury Brand and Retail Club.
- Kwesi Blair ’03, Instagram, Global Brand Strategy; Brand Consultant
- Kristina Brown ’15, CHANEL, Former Lead, Beauty Brand Marketing
- Laura D. Corey ’08, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Senior Research Associate, Director’s Office and European Paintings
- Jesse N. Huddleston ’10, Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, Former Program Educator, Nasher Teens & Nasher MUSE
- Lynn Matheny ’91, National Gallery of Art, Interim Head of Interpretation (Exhibition Programs)
- Christie Mitchell ’10, Whitney Museum of American Art, Former Senior Curatorial Assistant
- Jenna Poczik ‘17, Artsy, Product Manager
- Jason Rosenfeld ‘89, Marymount Manhattan College, Distinguished Chair & Professor, Art History; The Brooklyn Rail, Senior Writer & Editor-at-Large
- Jillian Smith Chisari ’07, MUTHA, Vice President of Global Integrated Marketing & eCommerce
- Gary Yeh ’17, ArtDrunk, Founder
- Student Moderators: Stephanie Cutler (FORM Magazine), Ashleigh Smith (Nasher MUSE), Nancy Zhong (Fuqua’s Retail & Luxury Brands Club), and Chiara Settineri (The Standard)
Listen to This Episode
DEMAN and Hear at Duke, Duke’s student-run podcast hub, are partnering to present DEMAN Live Audio. Now you can listen to past Zoom episodes of DEMAN Live wherever you listen to podcasts. New audio episodes drop monthly.