Exploring Careers Across Industries: Technology
Join us for an opportunity to connect with technology industry professionals, including the creative side of tech, to learn about the state of the industry and emerging trends, types of organizations/employers and what tech and non-tech roles exist. This episode will help you explore career paths that align with your interests, skills and values.
- Adler Merveille ’06 (Economics), Senior Account Executive, Media & Entertainment, Google
- Alex Salas ’19 (Electrical and Computer Engineering & Computer Science), Trader, Flow Traders
- Amanda Norris, ’09 (Political Science/French), Senior Technical Program Manager, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Charelle Lewis, T’04, MEM ’08, (Computer Science & Engineering Management), Sr Director, Head Of Commercial & Medical Vaccines Tech, GSK
- Travis Rasmussen MEgM’12 (Engineering Management), Project Manager, Industrial Engineering, Disney Parks