Business of Entertainment: Law, Strategy & Finance
This episode features alumni working in entertainment business, law, finance, and strategy, moderated by students in Duke Fuqua’s MES (Media, Entertainment & Sports) Club, Duke BOW (Business Oriented Women) & Duke Law SELS (Sports & Entertainment Law Society), in conversation with these incredible Blue Devils.
- Kristen Baldwin ‘95, Netflix Original Film, Senior Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs
- Jennifer Baltimore ’92 (Duke Law), Universal Music Group, SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- Ben Berchuck ‘04, Facebook, Sports Programming & Partnerships
- Jonas Blank ‘01, NBCUniversal, SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- Lori Conkling ’99 (Duke Fuqua) , YouTube TV & Google Fiber, Global Head of Partnerships
- Karen Gottlieb ’89, Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks PC, Partner
- Craig Kurland ‘93, Quibi, Former Head of Business Affairs
- Derek Rhodes ‘15, Miami HEAT, Former Director, Business Strategy
- Vipul Sharma ’02, LG Electronics; VICE Media & Hulu, Former Content Distribution
- Kelsey Wang ‘13, Hello Sunshine, Senior Manager, Strategic Finance
Listen to This Episode
DEMAN and Hear at Duke, Duke’s student-run podcast hub, are partnering to present DEMAN Live Audio. Now you can listen to past Zoom episodes of DEMAN Live wherever you listen to podcasts. New audio episodes drop monthly.