A Duke Conversation with Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine
Join DEMAN Live & Duke in LA for this special episode featuring the incredible LA-based executives at Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine, a global media brand behind award-winning content like “Big Little Lies” and “The Morning Show” and the home of Reese’s Book Club.
This is a rare opportunity to meet the team at Hello Sunshine HQ and learn first-hand from the executives of the company on how Hello Sunshine is accomplishing its mission of changing the narrative for women through a variety of mediums. Introduction by Duke alumna Kelsey Wang ’13, Senior Manager, Finance.
Presented by DEMAN Live & Duke in LA’s “Studies in the US Culture Industries” Spring semester class from Duke’s Global Education Office.
- Kelsey Wang ’13, Senior Manager, Finance (Duke major: Economics / minor: Theater Studies)
- Liz Jenkins, COO
- Hilary Straw, Head of HR
Content Creation with Streamers:
- Ashley Strumwasser, VP Scripted
- Koyalee Chanda, VP Kids/Animation
- Paige Mueller, VP Unscripted
Diversity in Front & Behind the Camera:
- Bree Frank, VP Physical Production & Founder of Hue You Know
- Jon Wu, VP Scripted
- Kelsey Wang ’13, Senior Manager, Finance
Building a Brand & Making a Positive Impact through Reese’s Book Club:
- Cynthia Rupeka, VP Reese’s Book Club
- Dominic Riley, HS Social Media Director